Portrait Day

Yep, we take Leda to Sears tomorrow to get her first portrait! I was hoping to do this at 6 months, but I just didn't schedule it fast enough. So, instead, we are doing it at 6 months, 2 weeks!

I am having a horrible time trying to decide what to dress her in...should I dress her in the little "santa" like dress I bought, the scottie/westie outfit or just a plain "fall" like outfit I got for Thanksgiving (which might be a little big on her anyway!)

I figured I would do a "christmas" theme, since we are so close to christmas, but would also like something a little more day-to-day. Oh well, I've got until 1:30PM tomorrow to decide (the shoot is at 2!)

Now, let's just hope that Leda doesn't throw the biggest hissy fit of her young life tomorrow at 2...that's nap time! Yep, Mommy isn't too smart some times! ;-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Opinions and Trusting the Process

Underground

So looking forward to a four day weekend!