MNF

Do you know how much I HATE Monday Night Football? I mean, it's completely unfair to those of us on the East Coast to have to watch MNF until the wee hours of the morning and THEN have to get up and go to work on time.

Couple that with a VERY DISAPPOINTING loss...oh, you don't EVEN want to come into my office today! (at least until I've had my second cup of coffee!)

What a complete waste of good sleeping time. Hey, the first 55 minutes...AWESOME. The last 5 minutes...what the HECK was that?? Did aliens land somewhere in the last minutes of that game and take over the Eagles? I mean, it was about Midnight when all heck broke loose, so maybe that had something to do with it?

Well, that was just darned disappointing. I even thought to myself...Self, you can't go to sleep yet...I don't care if we are up 13 points...there's still 8 minutes left in this game and you know if you go to sleep, something bad will happen....

...so, I forfeited about an hour of sleep (actually more than that, since I really didn't calm down and fall asleep until probably around 1AM) to help my team. And, what do they do? Blow it. Geez!

But hey, how about my boy Chad? He did good (when he was in). I am so proud! And this Mike McMahon....I likey! He did pretty good...too bad that darned catch wasn't caught..we'd be celebrating today, darn it.

I guess we won't be seeing McNabb next week (of course, I am sure he will somehow play...he should just sit out and get better, darn it!) Of course, I may not be seeing the game at all...haven't a clue if we'd get the Eagles game in Portland!

Oh well, I still love my Eagles. And...

...Dallas will always, and forever, SUCK!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Opinions and Trusting the Process

Underground

So looking forward to a four day weekend!