Leda's Third Words...

...will be...

"T.O. Sucks!"

Ah, thought I was gonna say Redskins, didn't ya? Well, don't worry, there's plenty of time for that! Besides, at the rate the Eagles are going this season, Leda will be able to recite all the NFL teams before she says "dada" or "mama."

Nope, T.O. Sucks...what a big baby. We are so much better off with out him - seriously, if you are gonna suck, you might as well suck without all the mouthing off, ya know? And, THAT, will be the last word from me on T.O. because he ain't worth any more. (And, I've gotta go and find another freaking jersey for Sami, because she deserves better!)

Now, if only McNabb would go and get that darn surgery and let us suck to our best suckatude! ;-)

I'm SO looking forward to the 2006 season! (unless they do something to get me excited about this season, but don't seem much chance of that at this moment)

And, don't get me wrong...love my Eagles. But I don't see us winning a Super Bowl (much less getting to the playoffs) at this rate. I mean, did anyone see Donovan's face and body language last night...he looks freaking defeated in the 2nd quarter!

Anyway, here's hoping we can at least hold our own against the cowboys next Monday (and, what is with two weeks in a row NIGHT games that don't end until WAY past my freaking bedtime? Huh?) I mean, sure, I'd love a win - and only so Jennifer doesn't send another sympathy card my way again - nice, huh? ;-)

Okay, Eagles rant over...How about them Browns, they won yesterday - oh, forget it, just can't muster the strength to root for the Browns! ;-)

(aside)...Brock met the only other Browns fan in the greater Philadelphia area when we were getting Leda's portraits done on Saturday...the little boy (he's 10 days younger than Leda) who was having his picture taken in the studio next door to Leda was wearing a Brown's jersey...apparently his Mom was from Cleveland (not exactly sure, since Brock was talking to them and I was talking with our photographer). Imagine that!(aside over)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Opinions and Trusting the Process

Underground

June will be better