Just shoot me now....

Sami, forgive me...

In my attempt to be more prompt with presents and cards, I have now, apparently, subconsciously, decided that all Happy Birthday calls MUST BE LATE!!

Sorry, Sami...We DO love you and hope you had a GREAT day yesterday, regardless that your Aunt didn't call.

(thank god she's only one...she'll never remember this...of course, her mother will probably remind her EVERY YEAR for the rest of our lives that I forgot to call her for her first birthday. World's Worst Aunt!)

Okay Family, this is it...the cards, they will be late from now on...I apparently need them to remind me to call! ;-)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Sami, one day late! We love you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Opinions and Trusting the Process

Underground

So looking forward to a four day weekend!