I've always had a thing for Tight-Ends...

Football players, that it...

I dated a tight-end in high school...and that and his first name, Bob, are the only things I can remember about him*...Isn't that sad?

One other thing I can remember about this guy...and it really wasn't about the guy exactly....I had asked my Grandfather Cunningham (who taught me everything I needed to know about football) what a tight-end was, he slapped his butt and smiled! ;-)

Anyway, WOOO HOOO, My boy Chad (Lewis) is coming back to the team!

*Okay, so he was like my first "serious" boyfriend - I was ninth grade and for the life of me, I can't remember if he was a junior or a senior...all I can remember is he was on the football team, he lived down the road from us in the same apartment complex and he had a sister named Debbie...I remember all of this NOW because I have spent the past 20 or so minutes trying to remember his freaking name! which, I think is Keane, but not completely sure!) And this post really was supposed to be about Chad Lewis coming back to the Eagles! Geez!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Opinions and Trusting the Process

Underground

June will be better