I am SOOO excited!

This morning, Leda woke up at 6 am...one half hour before she's really allowed to wake up! ;-)

Actually she wakes up around 6 am most every day, but she usually just talks quietly to herself or plays and may fall back to sleep but we don't usually go into her room until sometime between 6:30 and 7.

This morning, however, she started crying and didn't want to be left alone, so I brought her into my bed with me for a little relaxing time before we actually had to get up!

As we lay there in the dark, Leda talking away and playing with "Mr. Binky" (the pacifier), I was trying to relax until the alarm would go off. It was about 5-10 minutes into this relaxing time that I realized....

I WILL BE WAKING UP AT 6AM (ish) ON CHRISTMAS DAY!!!!!! WHOOOOO HOOOOO! I finally have a cohort in crime to get up and get working on Christmas EARLY IN THE MORNING!!!! And, this will probably go on for MANY YEARS!!!!! WOOOOO HOOOOO

And, warning to all you family members out there who may wish to ruin this little bit of joy in my life....DON'T YOU DARE!!! This is MY kid and if I want MY kid to wake up at some ungodly hour on Christmas day, it will be done! Ha! There will be repercussions for ANY family member who messes with my Christmas Day Joy! I had to go through childbirth to acquire this ability to get the house up and opening gifts by 7AM!!!

;-)

(And, don't worry, Brock is not being abused with this new "Christmas Policy"...the dude wakes up at least a half hour before the rest of us anyway! Now, Duff on the other hand isn't going to be so happy!)

I SERIOUSLY can't wait for Christmas Day now!!!

Oh, and we will NOT start the tradition of opening one gift on Christmas Eve. This caveat is made to make sure that none of you mess with my plans. (and, okay, if we did, I would feel guilty...Come on now, I was raised Catholic, do you really think I could mess with Christmas traditions and not feel guilty?????)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Underground

Second Opinions and Trusting the Process

So looking forward to a four day weekend!