Fun with Hats...

We received a TON of clothes from Jennifer a week ago and throughout the week, we (I) dug through all the boxes to see what there was (and to sort out the clothes that Leda can't fit into anymore!)

We found a bunch of hats, and knowing that Brock has particular preferences to hats (specifically, the ones he'd hate altogether) I decided to have a little fun. We tried on a couple, and showed Daddy...

I only got pictures of two...take a close look, because you will NEVER see these hats again! ;-)
Fun with Hats
Fun with Hats

Kill me now, but I kinda like the red one...Nope, will NOT subject my child to the red hat, no matter how cute it is! NO berets for Leda!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Opinions and Trusting the Process

Underground

June will be better