Why October scares me...

It's not because of Halloween. And all the Ghosts and goblins floating around out there.

It's not because it's the time of the year that could be warm or could be cold and you can't put away the summer clothes but you have no place for the winter clothes...

It's not because the leaves start to fall and if it rains, they can be like driving on ice...

Nope, none of that...

It scares me because any day now my mother is going to start bugging me for Christmas lists! Yep, can't even wait for us to get into November and get to a point in time when it is okay to start thinking about Christmas.

Not only do I have to make my own list, now I have to make one for Leda! (and, most of the time, I have to come up with things for Brock...my work is NEVER done!)

Oh, and by the way, Brock and I actually saw the first Christmas commercial of the season...on WEDNESDAY!! Yes, that would be OCTOBER 5TH! A FULL 2 1/2 Months before the big day! Granted, it was a commercial for the Radio City Music Hall Christmas Show, but it was a Christmas commercial none-the-less.

That's sick...I just can't think about Christmas until AT LEAST the day after Halloween...and it ain't because I like Halloween...I don't. I just can't think about it yet!

So, if any of you out there in the internets thinks you are going to get a Christmas list before November 1st, think again!

Or go here: Wish List

Thank you for your time! ;-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Opinions and Trusting the Process

Underground

So looking forward to a four day weekend!