Valley Forge National Park

All my life (well, 99% of it, at least!) I've lived near Valley Forge. I really need to go back to the welcome center and take tour some of the buildings scattered around the park. I can't believe that I've never been in the Washington Chapel!!

Leda and I spent an hour or so with Duff walking up and down the path right outside the chapel. The weather was gorgeous today (considering the 8 or 9 days of rain and/or clouds!) The sun was warm and the sky was interesting. The clouds were fluffy and white, but every so often, the lighting would change and the clouds would look ominous - like a storm was on the way - but three minutes later, the sky would be blue and all the clouds would look like you could sink into them like a big, warm, soft chair.
Valley Forge National ParkClouds
Washington Memorial ChapelValley Forge National Park
Leda at Valley ForgeLeda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Opinions and Trusting the Process

Underground

So looking forward to a four day weekend!