Poor Bird

Last week, at work, the funniest thing happened. Well, it was funny, but not so funny...

My cubical was on the third floor, right outside an empty office which we used the leave the door open to so we could see sun light. I was down on the first floor cleaning/rearranging my new office that I was going to be moving into at the end of the week. I came upstairs and while on the phone, I swung my chair around and saw this:

Bird go smash!

If you look really closely, you will see a bird!

I had to think about it, too...I wasn't competely sure I was seeing what I was seeing. But I was - it's a bird. Well, what a bird left on the window, after apparently flying full force into it!

The report from the conference room on the first floor directly below this window was a large "thud" was heard and something black dropped out of the sky. We assume the bird is dead, although no one apparently actually checked to see if there was a dead bird.

I am REALLY glad I wasn't sitting at my desk when it hit...I would have probably jumped out of my skin!

Poor bird. It did provide a little comic relief though.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Opinions and Trusting the Process

Underground

So looking forward to a four day weekend!