No Doc Update....

Ever get so mad you could spit bullets?

Leda had a Doc appointment (6mo wellness check and shots) today at 9:45am. We got to the Doc office at 9:35am - figured if we got there a little early, maybe they would take us a little early - HA!

It was around 10:50am, after watching pharmaceutical sales person after pharmaceutical sales person go back to visit with office personnel, and little Leda's eyes red from being tired, that I finally went to the desk and told them to reschedule us for the first available appt in the am - very early in the am.

Yep, we waited over an hour for our appt and never did see the doc - never did get weighed, measured and shot up with lots of good for us vaccinations. And, boy, was Mommy mad that she had to take off 3 hours of work for NOTHING!

I love our doc - really, I do. He spends time with his patients - we are usually the ones pushing him to the door! But, when the office schedules visits every 15 minutes, that usually means that you may have a scheduled appointment for 9:45 that really means 10:30 (if you are lucky!).

I guess I don't understand why they don't schedule appts in half hour segments - especially knowing this Doc's propensity for running EXTREMELY late.

I don't usually mind when it's me, but to make a 6 mo old wait over an hour to see the Doc, when she's tired AND hungry, makes me spit bullets!

Yes, I was mad; No, I didn't take it out on the office ladies. I did, however, drive very fast back to the office! ;-)

So, we have to wait until next Wed to find out how much Leda weighs - Yes, we could weigh her ourselves, but we don't trust the scales we own! ;-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Underground

Second Opinions and Trusting the Process

So looking forward to a four day weekend!