If you need a license to get married...

...maybe you should have to get a license in order to have and raise children.

And, I don't mean this: http://www.fortwayne.com/mld/journalgazette/12813691.htm
(not going there!)

What I mean is people who are too weird for their own good probably shouldn't be having kids....

Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes expecting

I mean, come on. This guy has just gone off the deep end this past year. Now, he's pro-creating? I sure hope that Katie doesn't experience any baby blues or postpartum depression.

Oh, and I am not EVEN going to touch Britney and Kevin as parents.

We have to have licenses to have dogs, to drive cars, to get married...but anyone can have a kid. Geesh!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Opinions and Trusting the Process

Underground

June will be better