Christmas Lists

For those family members who need Christmas purchasing ideas:

Leda's Wish List

Cyndy's Wish List

Items are in NO particular order. And yes, I have a very boring list this year. If I can think of anything I can't live without, I will add it to the list. Until then, happy hunting through my ever growing list of stuff I want!

As for Brock's list, well, we all know that we don't get that list until the end of November, if we are at all lucky! I know what I'm getting him, and no, I ain't telling! ;-)

Oh, and clothes sizes for Leda...anything 6-12, as long as it is winter/warm like clothing. If it's summer clothes, I would expect she'll probably be wearing something like 12-18mo by the summer time. She's wearing 6-9 right now - we just can't fit into the 3-6 anymore!

Now, since I have broken my own Christmas rule in getting lists out BEFORE Nov 1, you all can return the favor by sending me some lists of things to get for you!

Thank you, and Good Day.
;-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Opinions and Trusting the Process

Underground

June will be better