All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth...

Well, cross that off Leda's Christmas List! We have Front Toothage!

Last night at dinner, we were trying our new "veggie puffs" (things to promote chewing) and since, for some reason, these are the ONLY things we pick up but DON'T put in our mouth, I was helping Leda eat them by placing then in her mouth (that she was opening up like a little starving birdy!) Well, my fingers lingered a little too long in her mouth and she bit down and it hurt...more than usual!

I checked, and yep, there's a top front tooth coming out of the gums!

No warning...nothing that we could point to and say, ah, yep, she's getting a tooth! Except for the excessive drooling (which she has been doing since she was 2 months old!) I guess there might be some signs, but none of them were ones that the book told us she would show us. Darned book!

Anyway, I guess we will have to add more things to Leda's Christmas List because those two front teeth will be here before Thanksgiving!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Opinions and Trusting the Process

Underground

June will be better