Foot -n- Mouth

On our way home from dinner at friends last night, we passed by the dentist's office - the same office/sign we've passed by for YEARS.

I notice, the dentist is listed first (Family Dentistry), and the other doctor listed is Family Podiatry.

I say, "Huh, isn't that interesting. You can get your teeth checked by the dentist, and your feet checked by the podiatrist. Never noticed that before."

Brock, "Really, the other doctor is a podiatrist?"

"Yeah."

"hmmm, Foot and Mouth."

I proceed to laugh my ass off! Foot and Mouth...Foot In Mouth. It just struck me as one of the funniest things I had heard in a while.

We are thinking they should replace the sign with one that says, "Foot -n- Mouth."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Opinions and Trusting the Process

Underground

So looking forward to a four day weekend!