About and for Leda...and other stuff!

This is my way of getting out of having to email all friends and family every so often information about Leda! ;-) I might also add other stuff to the mix....thus the title (it's a working title, so don't be surprised if it changes! Hey, I'm a woman, it's my prerogative to change my mind!!)

Seriously, I didn't want to keep forgetting who I emailed, if I remembered to include one person or another, and thought this might be a great "journal" of sorts for Leda to read when she gets older!

I also thought this would be a great place to "store" photos of Leda...click on the photo and a new window will open...you will be able to view more!

Leda Smiles 06JUN05

So, check back on occasion and see how Leda is doing...or to make sure Brock hasn't used any of the Pink Duct Tape yet! ;-)

Comments

Spacesha said…
hi cynthia,
i love your blog. my parents said they had a great time visiting with you guys and meeting leda last week. and congratulations on the beautiful waterlilys!
aisha (tangerine torpedo is my blog)
Anonymous said…
Nice shots.

Popular posts from this blog

Second Opinions and Trusting the Process

Underground

So looking forward to a four day weekend!