Test...Test...Test....Is this thing on??

12 years since my last post....I have to say, that's neglect! 

Lots has happened. Leda made it into the teens, we bought a horse, we acquired another horse and we bought a farm. We didn't prevent therapy for Leda, but she's doing okay! 

Going to use this spot to update family and friends again, this time about my diagnosis of metastatic breast cancer. There will be lots of positivity, some joking and maybe a tear or two. But as I am not interested in posting all of this on social media, gonna use this blog as a place to share (since really, no one comes here but my family and close friends! And I'm okay with that!)

Blog may need a little redesign. We will see! 

Stay tuned.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Opinions and Trusting the Process

Underground

June will be better