Mondays

This morning came too soon. Leda had no nap yesterday so she just collapsed at bedtime last night. So tired was she that she didn't use the potty before bed. So tired were we that we didn't notice!

3AM...Leda calls out. Brock goes in to check on her and her bed is wet. Both of us are wishing we had remembered to have her go potty before bed! Instead of changing the sheets (we DID remove the wet ones) we had her get into bed with us. I think the 10 minutes or less that it would have taken to change the bed would have been worth the hour or so of sleep I lost due to little kicking feet and a dog who had to sleep on top of me as well!

So, this morning came a little too soon!

Leda came into my office before she left for daycare and gave me cuddles. She asks:

Leda: "What day is today, Mama?"
Mommy: "Monday."
Leda: "Oh. I don't like Monday's."
Mommy: (a little laugh!) "Me neither honey. Why don't you like Mondays?"
Leda: "I don't know, I just don't."
Mommy: "What day do you like?"
Leda: "Ummm, Tuesdays and Thursdays."

So, there you have it. We don't like Monday's in these here parts!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Opinions and Trusting the Process

Underground

June will be better