Be afraid, be VERY afraid....

Yep, I think I said not too long ago that I wasn't gonna talk about T.O. anymore. Sorry, the temptation was just too much...

First, the reports are that Tampa Bay might want him. Hey, I was all for that! ;-)

Now, the reports are that the Dolphins might want him?? Oh, Uncle Kurt, your team might be in BIG trouble if they are seriously considering this!

Dolphins interested in Owens

Especially since at least three Dolphin's players have already indicated to the press that T.O. ain't welcome in their lockerroom...that's just a problem waitin' to happen!

I am sure we won't see much of anything happen before March, since I doubt there's anyone out there that would actually trade anything of meaning for T.O.!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Opinions and Trusting the Process

Underground

June will be better